Thursday, September 18, 2008

Learning lots of new things!

We are getting into the school year and have been having lots of fun. We have had so much fun with our car theme. We made cars as we learned about obeying. We drove our cars all around the classroom and Ms. Sherri helped us remember the rules with our street signs. We love learning about new things and our favorite things to do are playing outside and snack time. We have made new friends and learned new songs and read some really great stories. We talked about the letter A this week and even made our own Apple Pies. Next week we will be learning about letter B.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been teaching preschool for 19 years. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from BYU. I use a whole language approach with my teaching with a strong emphasis on phonics. I believe that if a child can read, they can do anything. I love the children and enjoy teaching preschool I love being creative and trying to come up with new ideas to help the children learn.