Sunday, September 28, 2008

October

Fall is upon us and I have lots of fun things planned. I love the fall and all the fall holidays. The leaves are changing colors and it is cooling off a little bit. It is a great time of year!

Our first holiday is Halloween. We will be taking a field trip to the pumpkin patch in October. I have tentatively scheduled a date for each class to go. (see the Oct. calendars) We will be doing this on a regular preschool day and will be gone during the regular class time. I will need at least one parent to go with me to help with the children and transportation. The children should wear their preschool t-shirts and some good walking shoes.

There will be no school October 16, 17, and 20th. It is fall break.

Our Halloween Parties will be on the 30th and 31st. Have your child wear their Halloween Costume to preschool and bring a bag of candy to share. They can bring a treat to share with the other children if they would like. We will be having a fun day and playing games and eating lots of junk.

Thanks for all your help and I love having all your children in preschool. They are all great!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was cleaning a pile of papers today and found the blog address! Fun!

About Me

My photo
I have been teaching preschool for 19 years. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from BYU. I use a whole language approach with my teaching with a strong emphasis on phonics. I believe that if a child can read, they can do anything. I love the children and enjoy teaching preschool I love being creative and trying to come up with new ideas to help the children learn.