Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip







We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. We had great weather and all the kids had a great time running through the pumpkin patch and picking out pumpkins. We found little tiny pumpkins, big fat ones (that we couldn't carry), and medium sized ones. We ate lunch at the pumpkin patch and they gave us yummy donuts too. We got a coloring book and a pumpkin to take home. Thanks to all the moms and grandmas who helped make our field trip a success.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been teaching preschool for 19 years. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from BYU. I use a whole language approach with my teaching with a strong emphasis on phonics. I believe that if a child can read, they can do anything. I love the children and enjoy teaching preschool I love being creative and trying to come up with new ideas to help the children learn.